ABOUT KOREAN LANGUAGE HOUSE
- Korean Language House (KLH) is a Malaysian based Korean language centre, that specialized in providing Korean language training, interpreting and translation service.
- KLH is the FIRST Korean language specialist in Malaysia that using DIRECTED SELF-STUDY teaching method in teaching Korean language. Learners study in group but able to learn at their own pace and move base on their own learning progress under guidance of a well trained and skilled instructor. The learning materials are special designed by KLH and suitable for Korean language learners who study the language outside Korea. For the same amount of contents/syllabus, other conventional language centres may take longer time to complete but learners enrolled at KLH are able take a shorter period of time to complete due to their own learning progresses. Some fast learners are able to sit for TOPIK 1 exam within 3 months(base on 3 hours lesson per week package).
- Our instructors are a mixture of native speaker and local tutors who are multilingual and are experts in the Korean language and culture.
- Speaking class will be taught by Native Korean tutor to help learners to improve their speaking skill.
- Grammar classes will be conducted by local tutors, who are graduated from Korea in the Korean language or obtained TOPIK certificate. Classes are conducted in English, Malay or Chinese for easier understanding. All of our tutors obtained teaching permit from JPN and they are qualified to teach.
- Students will learn base on their own learning ability and progress.?Fast learners are able to progress faster and slow learners can learn without following other students’ learning level/progress. KLH’s Directed Self-Study syllabus is compact but efficient which can help learners to save much time and money.
- Replacement classes are allowed (T&C apply)
- Students are allow the flexibility to choose to attend classes at the venues chosen by KLH, or at a local private university which has affiliation with KLH.
- TOPIK preparation included in course. Learners do not have to pay extra for TOPIK preparation class.
- Study tour to Korea: This program will be conducted twice a year.
- 10%- 30% discount for Intensive Korean language program in selected Korean universities.
- FREE registration fee (T&C apply)
- FREE teaching materials
- SS2 Petaling Jaya
- USJ 21, Subang
- Mahkota Cheras
- Taman Maluri Cheras
- Taman Connaught Cheras
- Kota Damansara
- Bandar Sri Damansara
- Bukit Jalil
- Wangsa Maju
- Setia Alam
- Sri Petaling
- Bandar Sunway
- Old Klang Road
- Mont’ Kiara
- Ara Damansara
- KL City
- Damansara Jaya
- Aman Suria
- Seri Kembangan
- Mentakab, Pahang
- Jerantut, Pahang
- Butterworth, Penang
- Johor Bahru
- Sibu, Sarawak
- UTAR Sungai Long
- Sunway University
- Taylor University
- Xiamen University
How To Join Our Classes?
- Facebook Private Message(Korean Language House)
- WhatsApp(Ms JC,016-3533658 OR Ms Joelle, 0406120608 )
- Phone Call(016-3533658)?https://wa.me/60163533658
- Walk-in Enquiry(available in selected locations & appointment is compulsory.)
- State your preferred location(s).
- Do tell us if have any basic in Korean language. Placement test will be given for evaluation before advising relevant.
Course details 課程詳情
Course info which include fee structure, intake dates, timetable, certificates, TOPIK preparation, internal exam and etc will be provided.
- Online registration and payment are preferred.
- Our website is http://www.qugarh.icu/registration
- Please review the payment slip guideline and payment method carefully before making payment.
- Students are required to fill in online form and attach payment copy.
- Official receipt will be emailed within 3 days if the payment copy is acceptable as stated in the payment slip guideline.
- Unacceptable payment copy will be processed for one week and official receipt will be issued then.
- Email or Message for reminder will be sent before the start date.
- Show up yourselves in the class on time.
- Bring your necessary things such as stationery.